Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wow, do I feel stupid....

Apparently, for a number of reasons, I shouldn't have been so happy about last Tuesday's election. So despite a win for Team Blue, I'm changing my official election reaction to - Glum. Because it's inconceivable that one would be happy with the results, when SCJ Nigro wasn't retained and the Sheriff is under investigation.

Therefore, I apologize for my credulous reaction.

5 Comments:

Blogger perpetual slacker said...

It's cool. VA going blue for gov is enough to make me happy. But yeah, we have some real idjiots that voted out Nigro and that voted to keep DeFazio.

(sigh)

11/12/2005  
Blogger perpetual slacker said...

ps, wtf, comment moderation? you're a douche.

11/12/2005  
Blogger emily said...

"a douche"... hmmm... takes one to know one?

aw, grant, that's cute the way you accepted andrew's apology as if he actually meant it!

11/12/2005  
Blogger perpetual slacker said...

Whatever. I know that Andrew is one of those 'idjiots' that voted for DeFazio.

11/12/2005  
Blogger emily said...

grant, you're an idjiot.

11/12/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home