Sorostitute Encounter
I was waiting for the bus today, in the rain, earbuds in, cigarette lit - when this total sorostitute* literally pushes me to get my attention, a push remniscent of the Jerry & Elaine "Get Out" - not kidding. So I take out my earphones and the following conversation ensued.
Me: "May I help you?" (annoyed look on my face)
Sorostitute: "Yeah, does the EBO stop here?" (total valley girl intonation, and totally not getting my annoyance)
Me: "Yes." (attempt to reinsert earbuds)
Sorostitute: "Are you sure?" (attempting to be jovial - even though she clearly doesn't know what jovial means)
Me: "Yes." (sternly followed by another attempt to reinsert earbuds)
Sorostitute: "Are you positive, cuz I really don't want to miss my bus?"
Me: "Yes, now is it okay if I resume listening to my music?" (I'm ready to smack a bitch)
Sorostitute: "Fine" (annoyed with me)
WTF - If you don't believe me, check a fucking bus schedule - Christ - I'm not a spokesman for the fucking Port Authority - and she smelled like some Cucumber/Fruit concoction purchased from a tacky lotion store frequented by high school girls.
*The sorostitute was wearing the mandatory low rise jeans (beltline at same latitude as labia), short tank-top (so we could all enjoy her pooch), and had a tongue ring (not the normal kind, but one of those with a ring attached to the barbell - so that no one in the world wouldn't notice how unique and interesting she is). And to complete the look, she was carrying around an IQ of 73.
1 Comments:
Damn sorostitute hookers...
Post a Comment
<< Home