Monday, August 29, 2005

Welcome Back, 2L

I love going back to school, it's one of those things that I never actually 'want' to do - especially the night before, but then I walk through the doors of the building and I'm good to go. It's so exciting - you get to meet new professors, learn new things, meet new people (this isn't so appealing to me, because I already know all the really cool people, and who needs any more 'acquaintances'). Yippee Hooray!

Also, I really like being a 2L, I know my way around the building, I know a lot of people, I know how to open my locker (well, I'm getting there) and there's none of that gut-wretching anxiety associated with being a 1L on the first day of law school. Granted, being a 1L was fun, but not until after a couple weeks had gone by. I got called on in class today - I totally had no idea what I was talking about - but I didn't even think about vomiting - that's progress.

Another interesting note - I think that I noticed a marked increase in the percentage of students using Macs......

1 Comments:

Blogger perpetual slacker said...

Long live Steve Jobs! Long live the King!

8/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home